Healthy snack polycarbonate chocolate molds tablet coating machine
LST Belt Chocolate Coating machine and Chocolate Polishing machine are mainly used for making chocolate bean products stuffed with peanuts,almonds, raisin,puffed rice balls, jelly candies, hard candies ,QQ candies etc. LST made the first Belt Chocolate Coating Machine in China. We have been constantly improving it over the past few years. It is durable and works perfectly.
Features & Advantages
1.Automatic production, large output,save manpower.
2.Auto weighing system.
3.Automatic temperature control, chocolate syrup feeding,coating and shaping, final products for different batches are of the same size and quality.
4.Automatic chocolate spraying and pouring in different production process.
(1) Separated small room for chocolate molding and polishing machines. air-conditioner and dehumidifier are necessary to keep room temperature ≤20℃ and humidity ≤50%.
(2) These two machines can be installed in one room which is about 15 square meters.
(3) After molding, chocolate needs to be natural dried in 10℃-15℃ and humidity ≤50% environment.
(4) 4Mpa compressed air supply(by buyer)
(5) Cooling units’ temperature range 5-10℃, room temperature range 14-20℃, humidity≤50%.
(6) Refrigerator temperature range 10-15. 8-10 hours’ refrigeration to guarantee smooth and harden surface.
Chocolate Polishing machine are mainly used in stuffed products with peanuts, almonds, raisin, puffed rice balls, jelly candies, hard candies, QQ candies etc.
For special product
1. For fragile products and puffed product, diameter ≥4mm, stuffed material ≤250 liters. The more fragile, the less material.
2. For products with corner and edges, round shape and consistent thickness is not suggested.
3. For adhesive product, put less adhesive material. In case materials stick together and effect the shaping.
4. For chocolate paste, it is necessary to filter before add in to avoid block of spray nozzle.
Founded in 2009, Chengdu LST has professional R&D team and specialized equipment, specializes in manufacturing middle-high class of chocolate equipment, such as chocolate molding Machines, chocolate coating machines, chocolate enrobing machines, chocolate & grain mixture moulding machine, ball mill, etc.
Our chocolate equipment have been popular in the food industry. At the same time, the products produced by our equipment are also in the forefront of the candy industry as well. Besides the domestic market, our equipment have been widely sold to Germany, India,Vietnam, South Korea, Canada, Australia, Russia, Ecuador, Malaysia, Romania Israel,Peru and many other countries in the world.
We provide OEM service. At the same time, life-time after-sales service for our equipment are provided to world wide customer and we are looking forward to your visit.
1. We'll guide you to choose the most suitable machines for your project.
2. When sign contract, we will notify the power supply voltage and frequency.
3. Strict with complete testing and well adjustment according to customers’ requirement before shipment.
1. Technical service provided.
2. Installation and On-site training service provided. Debugger only debug and train 2 kinds of products. Extra charge apply for extra products.Technicians’ installation and commissioning charges include round-way tickets, inland traffic, lodging and boarding fee are on the Buyer’s account. A service charges of USD 60.00/day per technician applies.
3. One year warranty for standard operation. Life-time technical support provided.
Service charge applies for incorrect operation or artificial damage.
1. The Equipment will be collected from the Seller’s factory by Buyer, or will be delivered by Seller on agreed terms.
2. Leading time is usually 30-60 working days.